As a physician-led company, Tribal Pro Staffing understands the importance of treating our healthcare professionals as the most important asset. We have rewarding locums and permanent jobs available. With us you will not be just another name but part of a team that works to redefine the healthcare for Tribal and Federal facilities.
Tribal Pro Staffing is a division of Tribal EM. Tribal EM has grown rapidly, enabling us to expand our current scope of services and focus on scaling the locums and permanent staffing and coverage side of the business.
Tribal EM is committed to creating stronger hospitals, healthier communities, and empowered providers.
- Specialty: Pharmacist
- Hours: 40 per week, Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Credentialing Time-frame: No application required, 2 weeks
- Any State License
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (of Mater's degree is required)
- Must have one (1) year pharmacy experience.
- Knowledge of current automated information technology resources regarding clinic pharmacy. Knowledge of automated medication control systems such as ScriptPro Robotic Systems.
- Working Knowledge of IHS RPMS and/or VA clinical software applications.
- Competitive Pay
- Independent Contractor Status
- Malpractice/ tail coverage provided
- Travel and Housing Provided
Tribal EM, PLLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V